5 famous blog sites to be a wizard in digital marketing
Reading blogs from professionals is a must to be a digital marketing wizard. If you want to build a career in Digital Marketing or in any area, you need an inspiration and for that, you would want to be in connection with professionals. All of this makes Blogging websites more important than ever.
Don’t just read them, also analyze them and compare with what you had in your mind. This will make you a better blogger and writer. It will improve your marketing skills, connect with other bloggers, strengthen your online presence and keep you updated with the latest trend in marketing segment.
We have sorted a list of 5 professional blogging websites, in no particular order. Do check them out and tell us in comments what were you missing in your life without them.
- Neil Patel: Founded in 2017, the company is driven by the motto: Our values don’t just define who we are, but they help us make our clients successful. Neil Patel is known for his informative at the same time lengthy Blogs. You need a good kind of passion to even read his blogs. But once you absorb all the information, no one can beat you in terms of getting traffic and ROI.
- Buffer: The blog is run by Leo Widrich and Joel Gascoigne and their domain of writing are marketing and social media. They will surely help you get ahead in a digital marketing industry. The buffer is designed to help social media managers to manage their social networks by providing a platform for scheduling posts to Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin. They get lots of retweets and Facebook shares on every post he writes. Their articles are mostly crisp and to the point.
- MOZ BLOG: Listen from the horse’s mouth, ”The industry's top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights-all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. The relevancy of his articles makes MOZ one of the best blogs in the industry. So when in doubt, read MOZ.
- Hubspot: Hubspot mostly writes on inbound marketing and related topics. It is widely famous for its information. It is considered one of the top blogs in the field. If you are looking for an online source to learn the best stuff, HUBSPOT is here to help you. They frequently update their blog section with relevant blogs and take our word; they will surely help you get ahead in the crowded market.
- Social Media Examiner: We all understand the scope which social media provides us with growth, if you are searching for Social Media blogs, this place is worth giving a shot. The blog covers various topics on marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other platforms. It is widely loved blog website, which you should not miss on to get better at social media skills, which is a big part of Digital marketing.