Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Learn about digital marketing content and work with a highly experienced team
- Interns will be given complete training on SEO, SMM, Content development and other critical aspects of digital marketing with an opportunity to work on live projects.
- Implement digital marketing techniques
- Create SEO friendly content
- Work on several digital marketing platforms
- Posting updates and using social media tools
- Opportunities will be given to earn from incentives/stipend. Good candidates will be absorbed full time.
Skill(s) required/Good to have: Learning attitude, Good communication skills, MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel), WordPress, Adobe Photoshop or Coral Draw, Creating and editing videos.
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for the duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, the Job offer.
Interested candidate can send their updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +91-8588847527.